Seniors Real Estate Specialist®
Most of us have realized that North Americans today are living longer, healthier and more active lives. The way we manage our financial and lifestyle decisions after age 50 reflect the tremendous changes in the way our culture defines aging – many seniors do not even define themselves as such. As we age we demand specialists in our health needs so why not in our housing needs as well?
As a Seniors Real Estate Specialist® I am experienced and knowledgeable in meeting your specific needs and will offer you:
- A customized approach to your situation; as an SRES® I work with how your living situation fits in with your overall plan
- Expertise and patience without condescension
- An awareness of options and solid, reliable referrals for specific situations to explore these options
As an SRES® designee I can help you make a wise decision about selling your family home or the purchase another home and offer you relevant information on current trends in senior real estate transactions. The SRES® Designation course I took instilled me with the knowledge and understanding of, and empathy for, 50+ real estate clients. What have I learned and adopted into my business strategy?
- I have adopted methods for counseling the 50+ buyer and seller
- I have committed myself to focus on the transaction and avoid inappropriate involvement in family matters
- I have developed sensitivities to 50+ issues on priorities when counseling buyers & sellers, showing properties + managing transactions
- I have established reputable services that win and sustain client relationships and have positioned myself as a trusted real estate advisor
- I will be your information clearing house and please be assured that my fiduciary duties will remain with you alone
"Discuss your needs and concerns with a trusted advisor"
"Committed real estate consultant"